Market Retail Magazine is an e-zine created by the Retail Team and staff at the Coldwell Banker Commercial (CBC) Regional Utah office. This online magazine addresses relevant and timely matters concerning the retail real estate industry in and around Utah as well as in Alaska, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho. Content includes features on Developers; local and national retail tenants; notable industry projects and market insights. In addition, each issue highlights recent store openings and deals specifically completed by the CBC Retail Team.
Market Retail Magazine is typically produced bi-annually or as news occurs. To secure a copy of the latest issue as it's released make sure to subscribe to our e-zine by filling out the contact form to the side. Downloads may take a while, please be patient.
Current Issue - Vol. 006 - 2013
This issue features Cabela's progressive new movement called "Cabela's Outpost," a game changer for the industry! In our Developer Spotlight, Zach Beaudry sat down with Mr. John Gust, CEO of Arbor Commercial, to get a developer's perspective on the evolving real estate market. Retailer updates include Freebirds World Burrito, Destination XL, Grade Power Learning, and Cardio Barre - all new tenants to the area. Also, don't miss interesting articles that highlight trips to Washington D.C to discuss the Marketplace Fairness Act and finally to Casper, WY to speak with Mick McMurry on the progress of his newest retail center - Blackmore Marketplace.
- Feature - The Outlets at Traverse Mountain
- Developer Spotlight - The Thackery Company
- Retailer Updates - Dunkin' Donuts, Habit Burger, Melty Way, Jos A. Banks
- Human Interest - "UTA on the Move"
- Feature - Opening of City Creek Center in Salt Lake City
- Developer Spotlight - The Gardner Company
- Retailer Updates - Johnny Rockets, Harmon's, T-Mobile
- Human Interest - Hunting in Zimbabwe, Mayhem in the Mopane (Tim Simonsen)
- Feature - Ball Ventures's Snake River Landing, Idaho
- Developer Spotlight - CenterCal
- Retailer Updates - Paradise Bakery, Ross Dress for Less, Legacy Crossing
- Industry News - ICSC 2011, Las Vegas
- Feature - Scheels Breaks Ground in Sandy, Utah
- Developer Spotlight - Wadsworth Development Group
- Retailer Update - Ulta, Shakey's Pizza, Zupas, Valley Fair Mall, Canyon Ranch
- Human Interest - From Musher to Realtor (Jim Wood), Winterfest 2011
- Feature - Coldwell Banker Commercial Team, 337 Years
- Developer Spotlight - The Boyer Company
- Retailer Update - Crate&Barrel, Buffalo Wild Wings, Murphy USA, Culver's, Key Bank, Kneader's Bakery, Which Wich